Working in partnership towards an inclusive multi-cultural society based on equality and respect for all.
" The creative interchange of numerous ethnic and racial subcultures "
- 2011 has been a good year for us in that we now have concrete plans to work closer with you and we want to see 2012 involve you more in our plans and activities. Please let us know how you can help make our Forum more responsive to the needs of your communities.
- We had our last forum meeting at the end of the Interfaith Walk on the 26th November.
- The next few Forum Meetings are:
Tuesday 21st February - in celebration of International Mother Language Week to promote our languages and cultures
Monday 21st May - in celebration of World Cultural Diversity Day to promote the rich vairety of cultures that make up BMF membership
- We are also beginning to plan for next year's Mosaic Festival of Diversity on the 23rd June 2012 where we are launching the Basingstoke Summer Festival Season with our vey own event to be held in Glebe Gardens where our new offices will be.
- From April 2012 we will have office space availble for third sector charities and organisations that focus specifically on hard to reach and diverse comunities. Please get in touch at yur earliest convenience if you want to be a part of The Mosaic.